miércoles, marzo 09, 2005

GT-Logía, WTF?

As I am a person with a life, and a very busy one, I didn't play tonight. And this morning I am going to Barcelona, to see my parents and to pick up shipments (my GT4 press copy? I doubt it, that would be too fast for them, probably there is some stuff from Logitech). I am very happy with Photomode, I got some very nice pics very early! Won the beginner's cup in A-Spec. I don't feel like trying B-Spec yet...

In the meantime, I discovered (via Meristation) GT-Logía, the newest online PR stunt from the Sony crowd, a viral nonsense: put your birth date and you'll get your "car-horoscope":

You have a striking personality, caracteristic of people with advanced ideas. A car like the DMC DeLorean is perfect to identify with it. It is a model with a retro touch, but at the same time it has a futuristic tendency in its lines that has allowed it to survive to the test of time with elegance and the same atractiveness. People like you have this duality between past and future for some aspects of live.
Freaking scary! I said "duality" in one of my firts posts! I-Chi rules!