martes, marzo 22, 2005

No one will notice

Today, while I was about to write a short review of Street Racing Syndicate for a magazine, I was having the traditional brainstorming with myself, trying to make the best use of the 1.300 characters I had available for the game. And then, as if my fingers and my brain weren't mine, I started writing this:

It is possible that the historians of the future will analyze in detail the popular culture of our time, and they will wonder why car culture was so fashionable at the beginnings of the SXXI. Specially bearing in mind that the proliferation of the private vehicle isn't precisely sustainable, as we have too much contaminating emissions, we will make short of fuel and we lack all the roads we'll need if we were to buy all the cars they want us to buy. But this is not important to motoring aficionados, that see as the interactive offer is always growing in the genre of "races, tuning and hot chicks in shorts".
Best thing about it? No one will notice!